**IDESS MARITIME CENTRE (SUBIC), INC.**
* Sales and Marketing Assistant *
Female; Graduate of any business course with relevant experience from a service-oriented organization; Knowledge of the marine and offshore industry would be an advantage; Ability to communicate well in the business circles with excellent command of English, both oral and written; Proficient in MS Office and E-mail program; Strong Affinity with international work environment; With pleasing personality; To be assigned at Sales and Marketing at Makati Office but willing to do fieldwork and flexible for temporary assignments in Subic Bay.
* Training Technician *
Male / Female; Graduate of Marine Transportation / Marine Engineering or at least graduate of any two(2) year Technical course; Competent swimmers, in good health and physically fit; Good communication skills both oral and written; Highly motivated with the ability to work well in a variety of demanding situation.
* Support Service Staff / Internal Security *
Male; At least College level or graduate of Vocational or Technical course; With at least 3 years work related experience (driving or internal security); Able to drive and must carry a professional driver’s license; Average skill in English language, both oral and written; Medically and Physically fit.
* IT Assistant *
Applicants must be currently taking up BS Information Technology or any related IT discipline; Excellent teamwork and Interpersonal skills; Strong technical skills including software development principles, understanding in computer hardware; Ability to quick learn new concept and software is necessary; Ability to finish the said task in time.
* Purchasing Assistant *
Male; College graduate of any business course; Knowledge in handling and storage of office supplies and equipment; Knowledge in canvassing prices and purchasing equipment and supplies; Able to communicate effectively in English; Proficient in Microsoft Excel and / or purchasing system software; Licensed and experienced driver.
* Accounting and Finance Assistant *
Female; A Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy; At least 2 years’ experience in accounting, finance, taxation, audit, payroll, financial record keeping or bookkeeping and reporting; knowledge in general accounting and taxation; Knowledge in Accounting systems and other applications with strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills; Ability to work independently with minimum supervision; Ability to think critically and keen on details; Has the ability to communicate effectively in English language, both oral and written.
Closing Date: May 14, 2018
Examination / Interview: To Be Announced
- ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT THEIR BIO-DATA OR RESUME WITH THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENTS: 2 X 2 PICTURE (RECENTLY TAKEN), PHOTO COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS, PROOF(S) OF WORK EXPERIENCE(S) AND NBI / POLICE CLEARANCE AT THE RECEIVING SECTION OF THE MANPOWER SERVICES DIVISION- LABOR DEPARTMENT, SUBIC GYM.
- LIKEWISE, ALL APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE ADVISED TO CHECK AT SUBIC GYM BULLETIN BOARD, FOR THE SCHEDULED DATE AND TIME OF EXAMINATION / INTERVIEW.
- MOREOVER, APPLICANTS ARE DISCOURAGED FROM APPLYING DIRECTLY TO LOCATORS / INVESTORS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EMPLOYMENT PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUESTED BY THE COMPANY FOR THEIR ASSESSMENT.